Recruitment & Careers
If you are interested in a career with Smart Data Medical, now mail your CV to email@example.com for an interview!
Date 27th Sep, 2017
Location Suzhou China
1. Liaise with production department, customers for to ensure product specification and shipments.
2. Respond promptly to customer inquires.
3. Provide pricing and delivery information.
4. Work closely with Production Department to meet the customer timeframes.
5. Handle customer complaints closely with QA Department.
6. Record POs & Sales and report to the Sales Manager.
1. Education Level: College or university graduated. (Preferable medical field or similar qualification)
2. Years of Experience: 1-2 years experiences in medical device manufacturing fields for US/EU Market.
3. Language Skills: Good command of Spoken & Written English
4. Computer Skills: use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc) professionally.
5. Willing to learn, good communication skills.
6. Attention to details
7. Good organising skills.
Quality Assurance Officer
Published date 20th Oct 2017
Work location Hong Kong
- In charge of medical device registration in FDA .
- Audit the suppliers to ensure the manufacturing is in compliance with CE, ISO13485 and FDA.
- Investigate and analyse quality complaints with the vendors, suggest plans to avoid recurrence.
- Reply to customers with corrections of complaints.
- Liaise with the suppliers with regards to the regulatory inquiries from customers.
- Issue product acceptance criteria to suppliers and customers.
- Liaise within different departments such as R&D, Development, Sales & Purchasing.
- 3 years of working experience in QA area is a must.
- Higher education above in mechanical/industrial or related engineering field is preferred.
- Working experience in healthcare or food industry is preferred.
- Excellent in written English and spoken English.
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel etc.)
- Detail minded, self-motivated, independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.