Recruitment & Careers
If you are interested in a career with Smart Data Medical, now mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview!
Date 27th March
Location Suzhou China
1. Liaise with production department, customers for to ensure product specification and shipments.
2. Respond promptly to customer inquires.
3. Provide pricing and delivery information.
4. Work closely with Production Department to meet the customer timeframes.
5. Handle customer complaints closely with QA Department.
6. Record POs & Sales and report to the Sales Manager.
1. Education Level: College or university graduated. (Preferable medical field or similar qualification)
2. Years of Experience: 1-2 years experiences in medical device manufacturing fields for US/EU Market.
3. Language Skills: Good command of Spoken & Written English
4. Computer Skills: use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc) professionally.
5. Willing to learn, good communication skills.
6. Attention to details
7. Good organising skills.
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Published date 20th March 2017
Work location Suzhou China
- draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- collect and compile statistical quality data
- analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- monitor risk management activities
- responsible for document management systems
- assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree preferred
- certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- product or industry-specific experience
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- attention to detail
- communication skills - verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
- planning and organizing
- customer service orientation