Recruitment & Careers
If you are interested in a career with Smart Data Medical, now mail your CV to email@example.com for an interview!
Published on 21st Dec 2017
Work location: Hong Kong
Reports to: Marketing Director
- Responsible for designing and developing medical
- Create design concepts, illustrate in 3D and 2D presentation, and output design drawings for tooling fabrication and production.
- Coordinate with suppliers on development and manage time line
- Conduct product review and prepare improvement plans and actions.
- Assistant in any duties assign relating to product and packaging for OEM and ODM projects
- Proactive and eager to come up with solutions independently.
- Degree or above in Industrial / Product Design or other related discipline with a minimum of 6 years working experience
- Good sketching, rendering and drafting techniques
- Hands on experience in design software such as Solid Work, Rhino, AutoCAD, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience in MIM and injection moulding of silicone rubber, plastic, CNC is an advantage.
- Creativity attitude and team worker.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadline.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Date 27th Sep, 2017
Location Suzhou China
1. Liaise with production department, customers for to ensure product specification and shipments.
2. Respond promptly to customer inquires.
3. Provide pricing and delivery information.
4. Work closely with Production Department to meet the customer timeframes.
5. Handle customer complaints closely with QA Department.
6. Record POs & Sales and report to the Sales Manager.
1. Education Level: College or university graduated. (Preferable medical field or similar qualification)
2. Years of Experience: 1-2 years experiences in medical device manufacturing fields for US/EU Market.
3. Language Skills: Good command of Spoken & Written English
4. Computer Skills: use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc) professionally.
5. Willing to learn, good communication skills.
6. Attention to details
7. Good organising skills.
Quality Assurance Officer
Published date 20th Oct 2017
Work location Hong Kong
- In charge of medical device registration in FDA .
- Audit the suppliers to ensure the manufacturing is in compliance with CE, ISO13485 and FDA.
- Investigate and analyse quality complaints with the vendors, suggest plans to avoid recurrence.
- Reply to customers with corrections of complaints.
- Liaise with the suppliers with regards to the regulatory inquiries from customers.
- Issue product acceptance criteria to suppliers and customers.
- Liaise within different departments such as R&D, Development, Sales & Purchasing.
- 3 years of working experience in QA area is a must.
- Higher education above in mechanical/industrial or related engineering field is preferred.
- Working experience in healthcare or food industry is preferred.
- Excellent in written English and spoken English.
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel etc.)
- Detail minded, self-motivated, independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.